Looking to share a vegetarian or vegan recipe? Yay – we can’t wait to see your creation!
Why should you submit a recipe to Potluck at Oh My Veggies? Well, there are some pretty fun perks, including:
- Sharing your recipe creation with our community of vegetarian foodies!
- Send readers to your food blog to get the full recipe details.
- We share all accepted posts on our social accounts too. And we’ll tag you if we have your social handles!
FAQS about submitting a recipe:
- Do I have to share the full recipe instructions in the post?
Nope! You can choose to share a description of your recipe with an ingredient list, and point readers to your own food blog for the full recipe instructions.
- What will you do with my content?
By submitting your recipe and images, you are giving us permission to use them on our website and on our social media channels. This allows us to promote the recipe to our readers!
- What type of recipes can I submit?
All vegetarian-friendly recipes are welcome on the site. This means the recipe must be free from meat products, but eggs and dairy may be included.
- Will my recipe definitely be published if I submit it?
No. We try to publish every submission we receive. But we reserve the right not to publish recipes that don’t meet our editorial standards.
Submit A Guest Post