Air Fryer Cranberry Scone Bread gooey in the middle and crunchy on the outside.
2 Medium Eggs
65g Coconut Sugar
300g Self Raising Flour
1. Preheat your Air fryer to 180c.
2. In a mixing bowl add your butter, sugar and flour. Rub the butter into the sugar and flour until you have a mixture that resembles fine breadcrumbs.
3. Add the eggs and mix well.
4. Add a little milk (a bit at the time) so that it has a gooey texture a bit like when you have not added enough flour to your dough as this will help give it the lovely centre.
5. Dry the cranberries with a teatowel so that they don’t carry any extra moisture and then place them in little holes in the dough so that they are nicely spread out.
6. Place your baking mat inside the air fryer and place your dough over it pressing it down with your hand so that it goes to the edges of your air fryer and is like one big cake.
7. Cook in the air fryer for 20 minutes at 180c and then a further 5 minutes at 160c.