Summery chilled strawberry soup infused with a touch of mint. 142 calories. | realfoodmommd.com
1 pound strawberries, frozen or fresh
3 tablespoons honey
3-4 fresh mint leaves, torn, approximately 1 tablespoon
½ cup plain yogurt
1. If using frozen strawberries, thaw completely. Squeeze the majority of the juice from the strawberries. If using fresh strawberries, clean and hull. Place the strawberries in a blender.
2. Heat the honey in a small saucepan or in a microwave safe bowl. Add the mint and gently muddle using a wooden spoon.
3. Add the yogurt to the blender.
4. Remove the mint leaves from the honey and set aside. Add the honey to the blender.
5. Thoroughly blend the ingredients in the blender until smooth.
6. Taste, if you would like more mint flavor, add the leaves and blend.
7. Spoon approximately ⅔ cup into bowls and serve.